This is a reminder that the Sacramento Chef Challenge is coming up on Saturday, June 23rd. We look forward to seeing you at our fundraising event, and have provided some important information below.
- Don’t forget to print out your tickets and bring them with you for admittance into the event.
- It is going to be hot on Saturday, so dress accordingly and don’t forget sunscreen.
- All parking is on city streets and free.
- Each ticket includes five free wine or beer tastes, and you will be able to purchase additional tickets.
- There will be exciting raffle and silent auction prizes up for grabs, so swing by the ATM.
- You play an important role in our event because you are a judge. Make sure to look for the voting ballot and instructions in your event program.
As a final reminder, the Sacramento Chef Challenge is an entirely volunteer driven event to raise funds for INALLIANCE, a nonprofit that supports the independence, health and safety of people with developmental disabilities. We appreciate your commitment and thank you for supporting our efforts.
See you on Saturday!
Tickets are still available for $25 in advance and $35 at the door.